LoadController Dual On-Board Air Compressor System is the quick and convenient way to inflate and deflate your vehicle’s air springs while on the go. The last place you probably want to drive your loaded vehicle and trailer is into a small gas station to fill up your air springs. With a LoadController Dual air compressor system, you can forget about having to search out an air compressor to inflate your air springs ever again!
With the touch of a button, control the pressure in your air springs from the cab of your vehicle. This is extremely convenient for changes in load or road conditions. If you’ve just hooked up your RV, trailer or put a load in the bed of your truck, you can inflate your air springs to the desired pressure right from the cab. No more searching for a gas station compressor to find air!
LoadController Dual On-Board Air Compressor System provides dual path airflow for your vehicle’s air springs. This means your left and right air springs can be set to independent pressures. This is particularly helpful if you have more weight on one side of the vehicle than the other. It also prevents air from transferring between air springs, allowing for more stable cornering and body roll. For equal inflation/deflation of the left and right air springs, see our LoadController Single product page.
The gauge mounts in your vehicle’s cab and operates regardless of whether you are parked or on the road. The user-friendly gauge has easy-to-use inflate and deflate buttons to let you quickly inflate or deflate your vehicle’s air spring pressure. Mount in the included mounting cup, flush mount or insert into any 2 1/8 inch gauge pod.
- This system includes a standard duty compressor, wiring harness, air lines, gauge, customizable gauge pod for easy installation and all the tools you need to install.
- The compressor mounts easily to your vehicle’s frame and attaches to an air line that runs to your air springs
- You can install the system yourself in a few hours with the help of a fully illustrated easy-to-follow installation manual. If you prefer, have one of our skilled dealer/installers throughout the US and Canada take care of it for you.
- As an added safety measure, LoadController Dual automatically senses low air spring pressure and immediately activates to maintain a safe pressure level.
- All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs.
The LoadController Dual installs with common mechanic tools in a few hours. Follow these steps:
- Install the compressor using the hardware provided.
- Mount the gauge
- Install the electrical components
Details and installation time vary by application. A complete illustrated instruction manual is included with each kit.
Air Lift’s Commitment to Quality
LoadController Compressor Systems include a 2-year warranty.
LoadController Compressor Systems are quality tested in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. ISO 9001:2008 standards ensure Air Lift products meet the highest level of safety and comfort.
If you need quality, dependable air springs, Air Lift can help you find the right air spring kit for you. Air Lift air spring kits fit over 500 vehicles. Most of our applications require no drilling into the frame, which speeds installation. Our air springs include the best Lifetime Warranty in the industry as well as a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov