Quick inflation of Your Air Springs and Your Toys
QuickShot is a pressure-driven reservoir system that moves air faster. With a two-gallon reserve tank, you will always have plenty of compressed air when you need it.
Auxiliary Air Line with an Easy-Connect Adaptor.
QuickShot comes with an easy-connect auxiliary air line making compressed air readily available for adjusting tires or filling air toys.
Single or Dual Path Models
QuickShot is available in single or dual path models. Dual path allows you to inflate each air spring independently to different pressures depending on load, while single path allows you to inflate both air springs at the same rate at the same time.
At A Glance
Single Path System
Dual Path System
- In-dash control panel for easy monitoring and adjustment of air springs
- .81 cfm, 33% duty cycle compressor (at 100 PSI)
- 2-gallon reserve tank
- Convenient easy-connect auxiliary air line
- Single gauge/single path system or single gauge/double needle/dual path system
- Two year warranty
- 60 day no questions asked money-back guarantee