Wireless ONE: Affordable wireless control of your air springs
Wireless AIR: Advanced wireless control featuring 2 way communication
All Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor systems come with everything needed to easily install
For convenient on-the go air spring control, add an Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor system. An on-board air compressor system lets you inflate and deflate air pressure in your air springs from inside or outside your vehicle with the touch of a button. Our On-Board Air Compressor system eliminates the search for gas stations that have a working compressor, saving you time, energy and money.
All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs and come with a compressor, controller and all parts you need to install. The compressor mounts easily to your vehicle's frame and attaches to an air line that runs to your air springs. You can quickly install the system yourself in a few hours or have one of our many dealers take care of it for you.
How Do I Choose A System?
First, decide if you need Analog or Wireless.
- Analog systems mount to your vehicle's cab and allow you to inflate and deflate your air springs with the push of a button. A gauge connecting air lines to the compressor is also mounted in your cab. Wireless systems provide the added convenience of allowing you to control your air springs anywhere within 50 feet of your vehicle without any air lines into the cab.
Then, pick Single or Dual path.
- If you haul an evenly distributing load, then the single path compressor systems will allow you to inflate and deflate the left and right air springs equally. If you usually carry more weight on one side than the other, then consider a dual path compressor system. The dual path enables you to inflate and deflate the left and right air springs to different pressures.
Last, choose a Standard or Heavy Duty Compressor.
- A standard compressor is a good choice if you use your compressor to control air spring pressure occasionally. Our heavy duty compressor is the best choice for drivers who use their compressor frequently. The heavy duty compressor also is quieter than the standard, and provides better filtration.
Most Popular Systems (See below)
- WirelessONE – easy-to-afford wireless air springs control. Single path controller allows for equal and simultaneous inflation and deflation. WirelessONE includes a standard compressor. Click here for more information.
- WirelessAIR – advanced wireless air springs control featuring two-way communication that alerts you when the pressure changes, air leaks and if the compressor fails. A dual path controller allows for independent inflation and deflation. WirelessAIR includes a heavy duty compressor and maintains pressure automatically. Click here for more information.
- LoadController Single – the small display eliminates the need for a bulky mounting panel and can be customized to mount to a pillar pod, cup mount or dash flush mount. LoadController Single comes with a single path controller for simultaneous, equal inflation and deflation. You can choose from a standard or heavy duty compressor. Click on the links for more details
- LoadController Dual – the small display eliminates need for bulky mounting panel and can be customized to mount to a pillar pod, cup mount or dash flush mount. LoadController Dual comes with a dual path controller for independent inflation and deflation. You can choose from a standard or heavy duty compressor. Click on the links for more details
- Still have some questions? Check out our Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor Systems video!