Customers have several choices when it comes to adding load support to their vehicle. Air springs are the only load support product that provide BOTH leveling capacity AND improved ride comfort. Adding steel springs to your suspension will give your vehicle increased load support, but the extra steel adds stiffness to your suspension which considerably decreases ride comfort when riding empty. Installing a rubber jounce bumper will also give your vehicle added load support. However, many drivers report very uncomfortable, harsh jarring when riding on rough roads.
Air adjustability is the difference! Only air springs give you load support that is adjustable for YOUR specific load. Add air when riding loaded to ensure your vehicle is level for a safer, more comfortable ride. Deflate the air springs when riding unloaded for optimal ride quality.
For more detailed information about Air Lift Company, visit our Company page.
- Air Lift offers the best Lifetime Warranty in the industry. It covers the air springs, brackets, fittings and all mounting hardware—other companies cover only the springs
- Air Lift offers a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return the kit to the place you purchased it within 60 days for a full refund.
- Suspension specialists since our inception in 1949. We focus all of our attention on designing, engineering, manufacturing and selling the best, most technologically advanced suspension solutions for cars, trucks and commercial vehicles.
- Based in Lansing, Michigan, we have been a locally owned and operated company since 1949.
- Satisfied customers. Visit our Testimonials page for more information.
- We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. Quality is integral to everything we manufacture at Air Lift.